General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Hyperheat GmbH needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Hyperheat GmbH permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Hyperheat GmbH legitimate interests
- Hyperheat GmbH needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
hyperheat.de follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, hyperheat.de uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that hyperheat.de has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
hyperheat.de does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The above stated Privacy Policies apply only to our online activities and are valid for visitors to our website with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in hyperheat.de. These policies are not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Organic law 3/2018, of December 5th on Personal data protection and guarantee of the digital rights, HyperHeat GmbH, (hereinafter HyperHeat) hereby informs you:
- That the person responsible for the processing of your personal data is HyperHeat with registered office at In der Spöck 10, 77656 Offenburg, Germany and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That HyperHeat's facilities are equipped with video surveillance systems and are duly signposted for this purpose.
- That the personal data obtained through the video surveillance systems, both from customers, visitors and/or employees of any HyperHeat installation (including offices, premises, etc.) will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Entry and exit control of the facilities.
- For surveillance and security of the facilities, components and all types of goods and materials found therein.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is the public interest in the protection of persons, property and facilities.
- The storage period for personal data obtained by video surveillance systems is one month from the time they are captured, except for cases in which they must be kept in order to evidence the perpetration of acts that threaten the integrity of persons, property or installations.
- The personal data of the data subjects are accessible to the contractors with whom we may have outsourced reception and security services, as well as technical maintenance services for our video surveillance cameras and access turnstiles.
- No data will be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law, except for those cases in which a security incident is observed or where there is evidence of the commission of a crime, whose captured images will be made available to the State Security Forces and Corps and/or competent judges and courts.
- Interested parties are informed that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, and limitation of processing by notifying HyperHeat by e-mail addressed to email@example.com, or by sending a letter to the physical address given above, specifying "Data Protection" as the Subject. In both cases, the communication must be attached to any official document that allows identification, to prevent access to your data by third parties.
- At any time, the user may file a complaint before the supervisory authority (German Data Protection Agency).